Labour card number for an application process but need help finding it? A labor card or work permit is issued to all employees in the UAE by an authorized body like the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) or the free zone in which you might be working.
But what is the labor card number, and how can you find it? Here is all you need to know.
How to check a labor card online?
Check labor card status MOHRE Earlier, you could check labor card status online on MOL’s (Ministry of Labour) website, but now it has been replaced by MOHRE, and the process has become even more accessible. The process of checking your labor contract online requires a few simple steps that you need to follow.
• Head over to the MOHRE or Tasheel website
• Below the page, you will see a ‘Labour Card Information’ option
• Select the option to go to the next page
• Enter your details such as labor card number, person code, date of birth, and nationality
• Once the system locates your information, it will bring you to the next page, where you can view your UAE work contract online.
PROCEDURE TO CHECK LABOUR CONTRACT VIA MOHRE APP
Suppose you are wondering how to check your UAE labor contract online using the MOHRE app. Here is a list of simple steps that will help you do it.
• Register yourself on the app.
• Once you receive the registration confirmation email or SMS, log in to your account on the app.
• Click on the ‘view labor card’ option
Available on your profile.
You should have your labor Contract copy.