Tips and Tricks to Pass the Dubai RTA Driving Test
Obtaining a driving license in Dubai is a significant accomplishment, but passing the Road and Transport Authority (RTA) driving test can be challenging for many people. However, with the right preparation, you can increase your chances of success. The UAE government takes road safety seriously and provides licenses only to the most proficient and responsible drivers, so it’s essential to be well-prepared for the test. Here are some useful tips and tricks to help you pass the Dubai RTA driving test in your first attempt.
RTA Driving Theory Test Checklist
Before appearing for the final RTA road test, you will have to clear the RTA driving theory test. Here is what you need to do for passing the RTA driving test:
- Attend the driving courses at Dubai driving schools and follow all instructions.
- Download the RTA driving test app from Google Play.
- Attempt RTA driving theory mock tests on it.
- Begin your RTA driving test practice from the easy test then move to harder levels.
- Take all the available practice tests on the RTA app for the driving test until you have mastered them.
- Go to the ‘Fines’ section in the RTA driving test app and refresh your knowledge about road fines.
RTA Driving Road Test Checklist
Follow this RTA driving test checklist to be better prepared for your driving licence test:
- Doors are closed.
- Mirrors and seats are adjusted.
- You are using the seat belt.
- You know how to operate the wipers.
- You know how to operate the lights.
- Check the engine is starting.
- Check the horn is working.
- Must check all the mirrors.
- Must check the mirrors before braking and signaling.
- A driver sets the rearview mirror before driving.
- You must check the mirrors at the right time to pass your driving test.
Lane Change Checks to Keep in Mind
- Always take an available gap without hesitation.
- Do not squeeze your vehicle into small gaps.
- Never reduce speed unnecessarily.
- Always do a head check.
- Move steadily.
- Never swerve suddenly.
- A car about to change lanes must always return to the correct lane after overtaking a car.
Passing by a Car Checklist
- Never overtake a car in a restricted area.
- Do not miss a chance to bypass a car.
- Always return to the correct lane.
- Always use the appropriate signal.
- Signal on time – never too early nor too late.
- Always signal on lane change.
- Must never signal in the wrong