• Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Category: Local Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Industry: Engineering
- Role / Designation: Furniture Carpenter
- Salary: 1800
- Educational Specialization: Vocational & Technical
- Skills: • Additional certification may be required. • Good communication skills. • Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination. • Knowledge of mathematics
- • Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- • Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- • Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- • Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- • Provide excellent customer service.
- • Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.