Founded in 1994, United Group was formed with the purpose of driving excellence in construction & bui
- Category: Business Listing
- Business name/title: UNITILE, INDIA
- Tagline: Unitile is a leading raised floor system brand that creates efficient spaces for the modern world with safe & affordable raised access flooring solutions.
- Phone number: 7777029140
- Address: dubai sharjah sheikh zayed road
- Description: https://www.unitileindia.com/?utm_source=hakimSimplifying Raised Access FloorsWHAT are raised access floors?Raised access floors is a platform built several inches above the structural floor, creating a cavity/ void between the existing floor/slab and the top surface of raised access floor system.Key components of a raised access floor system:Panels:This is the horizontal load bearing component of a raised floor of 600×600 mm standard measure although it is possible to order other measures. There are different types of panels according to their core, which will make their technical characteristics different.Stringers:This is a horizontal component that connects pedestals together. They make the system more stable and resistant increasing the structural performance of the system.Pedestals:This is a vertical adjustable supporting structure to the raised floor panels with adjustable height from 70 mm to 1500 mm. The pedestal assembly provides vertical adjustment of 1½" to allow the raised floor to be installed flat to cover up with the undulations in the sub floor.WHY use a raised access floor?In today's modern office environment churn rate is a major issue. That is the number of times that the office layout has to be modified to catering to organizational requirements or new tenants to a building. The system responds to organizational & technological changes quickly and easily. An access floor system reduces the facility’s life cycle costs. Provides a tremendous amount of flexibility & capacity in minimal time. Designed to meet the most demanding needs of new or refurbished buildings. Flexible and a high-performance solution. A long-term cost-effective investment.WHERE can a raised access floor system be used?Open offices such as corporate offices, call centers, co-working spaces, trading floors, government buildings, have now shifted to using raised access flooring to create more flexible and sustainable spaces.Data center, a dedicated space within a building, or a group of buildings used to house computer systems and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems. The accessible raised floor passage under the floor facilitates future changes such as adding cooling or electrical infrastructure – it is easier to run new conduits or piping under a raised floor than it is to run overhead in a “live” data center.Control rooms are built in the high-tech environment and access rooms serve as an ideal choice for several reasons like distributing heavy loads, providing the much-needed flexibility in forever- changing hi-tech rooms. Most control rooms have a surface covering on the flooring known as High-Pressure Laminate (HPL). HPL is easy for maintenance and has a unique ability to dissipate static electricityIn today’s hyper-competitive world of higher education, technology rules. Educational facilities are re-thinking the traditional classroom. New classrooms are designed to be open and collaborative, much like the trend in office space - many are built as studio classrooms, not like a lecture hall with rows of chairsReconfiguring your gaming floor to accommodate new systems, technologies and ever-changing consumer preference is much simpler with a raised access floor. Raised floor systems in Casinos improves the aesthetics of air delivery systems enhancing the indoor air qualityIn the pursuit of new technology and shift in the market trends has driven the development of new raised floor for External spaces like terraces, swimming pools, balconies, pool side cafes, outdoor gardens, fountain areas, industrial and commercial roofing.Other applications: Research labs, training rooms, switch rooms, hub rooms, communication rooms, hotels, hospitals, libraries, auditoriums, conveyor belts, mezzanines and many more.
- Field: Manufacture, Wholesale and Distribution
- Website URL
- Social profiles