How to Get Car Insurance For The First Time in Dubai Guide 2023
Top 14 Cheapest Car Insurance Companies in UAE
Car insurance is a type of insurance that covers damages to a vehicle or the injuries of the driver and passengers in the event of a car accident. In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), all drivers must have car insurance to legally operate a vehicle on the road.
There are several types of car insurance available in the UAE, including:
1. Third-party liability insurance: This type of insurance covers damages and injuries to other people and property in an accident that is the insured driver’s fault.
2. Comprehensive insurance: This type of insurance covers damages to the insured driver’s own vehicle, as well as damages and injuries to other people and property in an accident. It also includes additional coverage, such as roadside assistance and theft protection.
3. Personal accident insurance: This type of insurance covers medical expenses and other costs associated with injuries sustained in a car accident.
When shopping for car insurance in the UAE, it’s essential to compare policies from different insurance companies to find the one that best meets your needs and budget. It’s also a good idea to carefully read the policy terms and conditions to understand what is covered and what is not.
In addition to purchasing car insurance, it’s also essential to practice safe driving habits to reduce the risk of accidents and ensure the safety of yourself and others on the road. This includes following traffic laws, maintaining a safe following distance, and avoiding distractions while driving.
How to Get Car Insurance For The First Time in Dubai
Before purchasing car insurance, it’s a good idea to gather the following information to help you make an informed decision:
1. Vehicle information: You’ll need to provide details about your car, including the make, model, year, and vehicle identification number (VIN).
2. Driving history: Your driving history, including any accidents or traffic violations, can affect your car insurance premiums.
3. Coverage needs: Determine what types of coverage you need, such as liability coverage, collision coverage, and personal injury protection.
4. Budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on car insurance premiums and look for policies that fit your budget.
5. Comparison shopping: Compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find the best coverage at the best price.
6. Policy details: Carefully review the policy details, including the coverage limits, exclusions, and deductibles, to ensure you understand what is and is not covered by the policy.
By gathering this information beforehand, you’ll be better prepared to make an informed decision about your car insurance and find a policy that meets your needs and budget.
How Much Is Car Insurance in UAE?
The cost of car insurance in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can vary depending on various factors, including the type of car, the age and driving history of the driver, the type of coverage, and the insurance company.
In general, car insurance premiums in the UAE tend to be higher for newer and more expensive cars, as they tend to be more expensive to repair or replace in the
event of an accident. Similarly, drivers with a history of accidents or traffic violations may also pay higher premiums due to an increased risk of future accidents.
The type of coverage also plays a role in the cost of car insurance. For example, comprehensive coverage, which includes additional protection such as roadside
assistance and theft protection may be more expensive than third-party liability coverage, which only covers damages and injuries to other people and property in an accident that is the insured driver’s fault.
It’s a good idea to compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find the best coverage at the best price. Some insurance companies may offer discounts for
certain types of drivers or vehicles are worth checking to see if you qualify for any discounts.
Overall, the cost of car insurance in the UAE can range from a few hundred to several thousand dirhams per year, depending on the abovementioned factors. It’s
important to shop around and compare quotes to find the policy that best meets your needs and budget.
Average Cost of Car Insurance Coverage Types
Best Way to Save Money When I Buy Car Insurance?
Here is a list of the Cheapest car insurance in the UAE
Here are 13 car insurance companies that are popular in the United Arab Emirates (UAE):
1. Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (ADNIC): ADNIC is a leading insurance company in the UAE that offers a range of car insurance products, including comprehensive coverage and third-party liability coverage.
2. Dubai Islamic Insurance and Reinsurance Company (AMAN): AMAN is a sharia-compliant insurance company that offers car insurance as well as other types of insurance products.
3. Oman Insurance Company: Oman Insurance Company is a leading insurance company in the UAE that offers a range of car insurance products, including comprehensive coverage and third-party liability coverage.
4. Qatar Insurance Company: Qatar Insurance Company is a leading insurance company in the UAE that offers a range of car insurance products, including comprehensive coverage and third-party liability coverage.
5. Salama Insurance Company: Salama Insurance Company is a sharia-compliant insurance company that offers car insurance and other types of insurance products.
7. Emirates Insurance Company: Emirates Insurance Company is a leading insurance company in the UAE that offers a range of car insurance products, including comprehensive and third-party liability coverage.
8. AXA Insurance: AXA Insurance is a global insurance company in the UAE that offers a range of car insurance products, including comprehensive and third-party liability coverage.
It’s worth noting that this is just a small selection of the many car insurance companies operating in the UAE, and there are many other options to choose from as well. It’s a good idea to compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find the best coverage at the best price.
9. Insurance House is a car insurance company in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that offers a range of coverage options to fit the needs and budgets of its customers. Their policy options include comprehensive protection for damages or losses to the car, driver insurance coverage, and legal liabilities related to bodily injury, property damage, and death. Additional optional coverages include roadside assistance, extended geographical area coverage, fuel supply coverage, issuance of an orange card, car door unlocking, and towing to a repair shop. Insurance House also offers an economic stand-alone third-party liability policy.
10. Adamjee is another car insurance company in the UAE that offers the fast application and claims processing. Their main covers include maximum coverage for theft and accidental damage to the car and third-party liability for property damage and personal injury.
11. Union Insurance is a car insurance company in the UAE that offers customized, affordable motor insurance packages and helpful staff to guide customers through the process. In addition to covering the vehicle, Union Insurance also offers protection for the driver and co-passengers, with features such as a replacement car at a discounted rate, roadside recovery, airport pickup, and drop-off services, concierge services, and swift repair service from a network of agencies and garages. Union Insurance also offers freebies such as lock replacement, windscreen damage coverage, valet parking theft coverage, and a high-value personal accident policy.
12. National General Insurance (NGI) offers a flexible motor insurance cover called Motornet in the UAE. This coverage includes options such as protection against natural disasters, repairs at a dealer’s workshop for the first few years of vehicle registration, and coverage extended to Oman. NGI also offers perks like no claim discounts, third-party property damage coverage up to AED 1,000,000, medical expense coverage for accidents up to AED 5,000, off-road coverage for 4WD vehicles, and a rent-a-car cash settlement with a daily value of AED 100 for up to a week.
13. i-Insured is a car insurance company in the UAE that has been operating for nearly 47 years and offers a range of policies to cover damages, theft, vandalism, and fire. Their third-party liability insurance includes basic coverage for death or injury to third parties and property damage caused by the insured car. I-Insured offers three policy options: Premium, Prestige, and Platinum, which all include coverage for natural disasters and civil unrest, as well as roadside assistance and geographical extension coverage
14. Noor Takaful is a customer-friendly car insurance company in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that provides coverage for loss or damage and quick and efficient claims service. Noor Takaful offers its clients 24/7 roadside assistance, agency repairs, driver and passenger coverage, and a no-claims discount. With their comprehensive coverage option, customers are entitled to up to AED 2,000,000 in coverage, standard agency repair for 3 years, emergency medical expenses of up to AED 4,000, a new car replacement for up to 6 months, valet parking coverage, Oman insurance extension, and car hire for up to 7 days.
When you are on the lookout for the top cheapest car insurance companies, some of the pointers to keep in mind include convenient and easy-to-understand policy, easy documentation, hassle-free claims service, prompt service, relevant covers, and of course, a reasonable rate policy that doesn’t eat right through your pocket. Keeping all these basic requirements in mind, we have compiled a comprehensive list of the top 7 cheapest car insurance companies so that you can choose your desired options wisely.
Tell us which insurance you got and hows you are experiencing it.